Thursday, March 25, 2010

Corey Wild Wildlife Adventurer/Conservationist


G'day my name is Corey
I am currently seeking a production company interested in producing exciting TV programing promoting education/conservation and all Creatures Great & Small.
From his heartland in Tropical North Queensland’s croc-country, comes documentary film maker, Corey Wild. At 33 years of age, this vivacious young bloke – full of energy and passion – but with his own particular style – is ready to present amazing wildlife species to the world in English or Japanese.
There is nothing fake about Corey Wild his heart lies in the education, interpretation and conservation of our precious end angered species.
I feel it is my duty to showcase and conserve wildlife – in all its amazing natural splendor.
Corey's Wild World DVDs are exciting, educational and dangerous.“Definitely not for the faint hearted. The show is rated G and entertains audiences of all ages.
Corey’s love of nature did not begin when he started making films, but as a small boy; claiming it part of his DNA that was nurtured while growing up in a remote mining town in South Australia’s Flinders Ranges.
I was always the lad with the pocket full of spiders and scorpions - whose passion for wildlife and the natural world was given free rein. The freedom I had to explore was amazing. I used to take weekend walkabout's which essentially taught me to have the greatest respect for animals and the bush; it was my backyard then – and still is today.
As I grew older, my lust for life and quest for adventure was becoming insatiable and it was then that I started to travel – making my way all around Australia. It was as far back as 15 years ago, when I first found myself in northern Australia’s croc country – the place I was to revisit time and time again.
Corey’s up, close and personal experience with wildlife has been as diverse as it has been dangerous.
You name it. I have worked in wildlife Parks, crocodile farms and zoos. From Darwin across to Cairns I have both volunteered and been employed in the field with crocodile management, wildlife rescue and relocation of many species including venomous snakes in Australia and abroad, to animal husbandry and it was during this time that I found my niche or specialty - presenting Wildlife tv shows,”
I have spent the last four years traveling, filming & presenting wildlife from the most venomous to the simply amazing.
I have spent the last 15 years working with animals and presenting them to the public promoting conservation through education & a better understanding of our natural world.
I have spent my life in the field interacting with Animals for as long as I can remember giving me a lifetime of practical experience with all kinds of species in Australia & abroad, from the oceans to the desert and between.


Website : www.coreywild.com

No comments:

Post a Comment